Saturday, July 30, 2011

Captain America


Captain America Movie

Seriyes handsome okay  :)

The Movie Trailer

Tonight we had a date with Captain America at TGV Bukit Raja Klang 
(mcm biasa ler kan...nearest cinema available).

Owhhhh my...what a nice handsome guy. 
Captain America...He is indeed a very nice guy. Boleh nyer dia gi peluk Bom tangan tuh sedangkan yang lain bertempiaran lari... hahahaaa  Dan yang best nyer juga sebab ada father of Iron Man...Howard Stark from Stark Industries (mind me...I am so into their stories...heheheeee). 
Genius and sweet guy... not forgetting very wealthy too :)


Overall, 
I think this movie is an interesting one and its all about patriotic... 
your love for your country!!

Kids were concentrating watching 

( adalah juga time diorang mcm bosan time part2 yang ala2 patriotic tuh... after all they are only kids right :)

My rating for this movie? 8/10



** another testing mode
** updating Blog from my iPhone :)


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: